Topics

Fort Mason Local Interest - Chipping Sparrow(s), White-Throated Sparrow, Bullock's Orioles and Palm Warbler

David Assmann

Yesterday I saw a CHIPPING SPARROW west of the garden, and later in the morning there was a CHIPPING SPARROW with a WHITE-THROATED SPARROW south of the General's House (don't know if it was the same bird). A BULLOCK'S ORIOLE was in the garden.  This morning there were two BULLOCK'S ORIOLES in the garden, and just as I was telling Brian Fitch that a PALM WARBLER had been seen a few days ago, he spotted it on the lawn in front of the General's House.