Corrected Link -Bay Area Raptor Rescue - [SFBirds] Great horned owl in distress at Glen Park

Siobhan Ruck

Apologies for any confusion - the clickable link was correct, but when I spelled it out (because links are sometimes disabled on lists) I wrote it incorrectly.  It should be bayraptorrescue dot org.

Siobhan Ruck, SF

On Jan 23, 2021, at 10:16 AM, Siobhan Ruck via groups.io <ms.siobhan.ruck@...> wrote:

For any raptors - diurnal or nocturnal - in trouble, you can always contact Bay Area Raptor Rescue.  I’ve just passed the information on to them but anyone can find them through bayarearaptorrescue dot org - https://www.bayraptorrescue.org

Craig Nikitas, who operates it, has decades of experience working with wild raptors.  He rescues all around the greater Bay Area, and fortunately is very close to this bird.

Siobhan Ruck, SF

On Jan 23, 2021, at 10:07 AM, Rudyard Wallen <arelist12@...> wrote:

animal control is on their way already but dispatch wasn't sure which of the two diamonds are being referred to. Their number is (415) 554-9400

-Rudy

On Sat, Jan 23, 2021 at 10:00 AM Dominik Mosur <dominikmosur@...> wrote:
For any good birding acitizens in the area, there is a great horned owl on the baseball diamond at Glen Park. It may be suffering from rodenticide toxicity. Anyone in the area who could potentially get it to a safe place? Unfortunately I’m out of town.

Thank you
DominiK

Tim Liguori

FYI – For the Solano County area, contact the Suisun Wildlife Center - Suisun Wildlife Rescue Center

They just released a Golden Eagle yesterday.

Tim Liguori

Fairfield, CA