Cliff Swallows at Crissy Field. Where?

Joel Perlstein

Does anyone know where at Crissy Field the Cliff Swallows are nesting?
--
Joel Perlstein
San Francisco

Peter Pyle

Hi Joel -

There's a small colony on the buildings to the north of the Thompson Reach mouth, just the other side of the bridge (Doyle Drive) from Quartermaster Reach.
https://ebird.org/checklist/S87559933

Cheers, Peter

At 03:13 PM 5/28/2021, Joel Perlstein wrote:
Does anyone know where at Crissy Field the Cliff Swallows are nesting?
--
Joel Perlstein
San Francisco

Dan Harris

Also, one or two nests on the buildings east of the Mason Street and Crissy Field Avenue intersection.
Dan Harris
San Francisco

On Fri, May 28, 2021 at 4:28 PM Peter Pyle <ppyle@...> wrote:
Hi Joel -

There's a small colony on the buildings to the north of the Thompson
Reach mouth, just the other side of the bridge (Doyle Drive) from
Quartermaster Reach.
https://ebird.org/checklist/S87559933

Cheers, Peter

At 03:13 PM 5/28/2021, Joel Perlstein wrote:
>Does anyone know where at Crissy Field the Cliff Swallows are nesting?
>--
>Joel Perlstein
>San Francisco

Anna Klafter

Thanks all. I got a nice look at Thompson Reach on my dog walk this evening. One nest was different than the others and it had some loud babies- are these Cliff swallows as well or someone else? See first pic.

IMG_7538-2.jpgIMG_7564-2.jpg