Topics

Clay Colored Sparrow at Lafayette Park

David Assmann

Edited

Hopping around on lawn above Gough Street with White Crowns

Richard Bradus

Continuing later this morning (10/19), often with the WcSp mostly on the east side lawns.

Thank you David!

Couple of other birds of note - a House Wren and a Great Horned Owl, nearly motionless hiding away under the east side eucalyptus. There was also a tantalizing tanager, presumably a female Western, but I was only able to see the almost all yellow underside; as I did not see darker wings it raises hopes of perhaps a returning Summer Tanager, though the beak didn't appear all that prominent. Anyway, worth looking out for if anyone else pays a visit to Lafayette Park.

Richard Bradus
San Francisco

On Monday, October 19, 2020, 9:13:03 AM PDT, David Assmann via groups.io <david_assmann@...> wrote:

[Edited Message Follows]

Hopping around on lawn above Gough Street with White Crowns