Cassin’s Kingbird

Aaron Maizlish

Jack Hayden just found a Cassin’s Kingbird at Fort Mason. He sent me a BOC photo. I’m on my way to check it out now.

Per Jack “ "It was first seen by the little radio tower and then it flew over to the garden it was perch low in the garden then it was up high in the eucs is just adjacent to the garden and that’s the last place I saw it"

Aaron Maizlish
Just the messenger

Jack Hayden

Aaron - thanks for getting the word out and good luck. I would check the trees around the open park area first as it was last moving in that direction. You can see pictures here: https://ebird.org/checklist/S83038117

Cheers,
Jack Hayden
Albany