Bobolink at Crissy Field Meadow

Adam Winer

With meadowlarks. Also 4 Greater White-fronted Geese.

Brian Fitch

The Bobolink is one of the palest I’ve seen, and when I spotted it, it was among several Savannahs at the NE corner of the field.  It then flew over to the meadowlark flock where Adam was able to get photos.  The meadowlarks dispersed shortly after, and I didn’t see the Bobolink again.  One clay- colored type is still in yesterday’s location.
Brian Fitch

On Fri, Oct 1, 2021 at 7:17 AM Adam Winer <awiner@...> wrote:
With meadowlarks. Also 4 Greater White-fronted Geese.

C Lou

The bobolink continues at east end of Crissy Field. Usually near meadowlark flock.

Calvin Lou
SF

The Bobolink is one of the palest I’ve seen, and when I spotted it, it was among several Savannahs at the NE corner of the field.  It then flew over to the meadowlark flock where Adam was able to get photos.  The meadowlarks dispersed shortly after, and I didn’t see the Bobolink again.  One clay- colored type is still in yesterday’s location.
Brian Fitch
On Fri, Oct 1, 2021 at 7:17 AM Adam Winer <awiner@...> wrote:
With meadowlarks. Also 4 Greater White-fronted Geese.

Adam Winer

FYI, since there were some "nice find, Adam" messages going across - the bird was first found and identified by Brian Fitch;  I found and identified it independently a bit later, but he was definitely on the bird first!