Black-and-white Warbler, Inner Sunset

Adam Winer

Another solid yard bird - an immature Black-and-white Warbler in my yard late this evening, shortly before the much-needed rain kicked in.

(Surprisingly, after ~4 months in the Sunset, I'm only 2 shy of my warbler list from >15 years in Noe Valley!  "Just" need Nashville and Tennessee and I'll be caught up.)

Cheers,
Adam Winer

PA170006_Export.jpg

Adam Winer

The Black-and-white Warbler continues this morning.

-- Adam