Baltimore Oriole - Dragonfly Creek
Hey folks, message relay for Mark Dettling:
Baltimore Oriole (Icterus galbula) (1)
- Reported Jun 03, 2019 09:50 by Mark Dettling
- Dragonfly Creek - BAOR, San Francisco, California
- Map: http://maps.google.com/?ie=UTF8&t=p&z=13&q=37.799786,-122.472869&ll=37.799786,-122.472869
- Checklist: https://ebird.org/view/checklist/S57050996
- Comments: "Point is at location bird was seen and heard singing. It was in the eucalyptus trees. I’m not of the SF birds list so maybe someone could post this. Adult male oriole with completely black head and bright orange below. Tail feathers with lots of orange. Poor digibin photo that I’ll upload later today."