Another Palm Warbler – Lincoln Park golf course

Daniel Scali

Folks,

Amongst the usual year-round residents of the Lincoln Park golf course — 4 beautiful Western Bluebirds, a bunch of Pine Siskins, many others — I was surprised to find a PALM WARBLER getting its bug grind on in the fairway near the 16th hole green. A FOS Yellow Butt also made a ground appearance.

Here's hoping y'all can get out for the Rare Bird Roundup mañana. I'll be looking for a Green Tailed Towhee at McLaren Park. Sadly I won't be able to convene at Battery Godfrey but I'll be there in spirit.

Good rarity hunting!
Dan