Allen's H - Grand View this morning

Peter Pyle

Had a male Allen's Hummingbird zing by going N mid-morning. I think this is the earliest I've had one in the Bay Area by at least a few days. They seem to be getting earlier every year- it used to be we were happy if we observed one by the end of January.

Cheers, Peter

Dominik Mosur

For the record, an even earlier( 1/16/22) Allen’s Hummer was observed by L. Kahle, A. Kramer and C. Duhalde . This was near Metson Lake in GGP.

Dominik