Last minute pelagic spots for tomorrow - weather forecast is good

Alvaro Jaramillo

Hello all,

   It has been gusty offshore, but wind is dropping, and predictions are for low wind and good seas tomorrow. The cold that has come through may mean some northern arrivals have come in, perhaps more Short-tailed Shearwaters. Maybe an uptick in albatross numbers, we have not found a Laysan for some time, we are due. We will see what is out there. We had cancellations on this previously sold out trip – two spots are available. If interested, e-mail at alvaro@....

  Take care,

alvaro@...

www.alvarosadventures.com