Crissy this AM- Sept 30 ; CC Sparrow; Brewers Sparrow ,Teal, WT Kite

H Cotter

All,
There is some differing opinion on the Brewers sparrow I reported earlier and may be a well marked CC Sparrow.
I am looking into it but will retract Brewers for now,

Hugh

On Thu, Sep 30, 2021 at 12:54 PM H Cotter via groups.io <chatwren=gmail.com@groups.io> wrote:
There was a Brewer's Sparrow, Clay-colored Sparrow, WT Kite , White Pelican and the continuing teal at Crissy this morning.

Clay colored was along the main path at the west end; Brewer's was in the main field in the middle, north ( almost in line with Fort Point Brewery).
The Pintail, GW Teal and BW type Teal was also towards the west end but not close enough to look at properly.

Hugh

H Cotter