Slightly off topic...another study about birds thriving during lockdown

Roberta Guise

The Wall Street Journal had news this week about a new study in the journal Science Advances. Supposedly this is a "free link" that removes the WSJ paywall: https://www.wsj.com/articles/birds-thrived-during-covid-19-lockdowns-new-study-shows-11632333600?st=8zur7d2e843w4r3&reflink=desktopwebshare_permalink

If you can't access let me know and I'll make the story available in a doc.

So now that traffic and human activity are back, have the birds gone back to their pre-pandemic behaviors, song, etc?

Bird on!
Roberta Guise