Warblers at dragonfly creek - sf presidio

Rachel Lawrence

Adult Rao refound Tennessee and prairie at bottom of steps below nursery. Tennessee very interested in cider berry north of steps
Rachel 

Rachel Lawrence

Sorry for spelling check Adi Rao and coffeeberry 

From: SFBirds@groups.io <SFBirds@groups.io> on behalf of Rachel Lawrence <Rachelalawrence@...>
Sent: Tuesday, September 7, 2021 5:00:33 PM
To: SFBirds@groups.io <SFBirds@groups.io>
Subject: [SFBirds] Warblers at dragonfly creek - sf presidio

Adult Rao refound Tennessee and prairie at bottom of steps below nursery. Tennessee very interested in cider berry north of steps
Rachel 

Brian Fitch

Since I haven't seen any reports today, I'll mention that the Tennessee Warbler was already being viewed when I showed up mid-morning, where Adi found it yesterday.  The bird eventually returned to the alders by the yellow chairs behind the nursery, where a second Tennessee joined it and associated with it closely for at least ten minutes.  The second bird was a first fall female, yellow over most of the plumage, with the undertail fading to a faint yellowish white.  Sibley shows a good rendition of it in his latest edition.
Brian Fitch

On Tue, Sep 7, 2021 at 5:00 PM Rachel Lawrence <Rachelalawrence@...> wrote:
Adi Rao refound Tennessee and prairie at bottom of steps below nursery. Tennessee very interested in cider berry north of steps
Rachel