From: SFBirds@groups.io <SFBirds@groups.io> on behalf of Rachel Lawrence <Rachelalawrence@...>
Sent: Tuesday, September 7, 2021 5:00:33 PM
To: SFBirds@groups.io <SFBirds@groups.io>
Subject: [SFBirds] Warblers at dragonfly creek - sf presidio

Adult Rao refound Tennessee and prairie at bottom of steps below nursery. Tennessee very interested in cider berry north of steps
Rachel

Brian Fitch

Since I haven't seen any reports today, I'll mention that the Tennessee Warbler was already being viewed when I showed up mid-morning, where Adi found it yesterday.  The bird eventually returned to the alders by the yellow chairs behind the nursery, where a second Tennessee joined it and associated with it closely for at least ten minutes.  The second bird was a first fall female, yellow over most of the plumage, with the undertail fading to a faint yellowish white.  Sibley shows a good rendition of it in his latest edition.
Brian Fitch

On Tue, Sep 7, 2021 at 5:00 PM Rachel Lawrence <Rachelalawrence@...> wrote:
Adi Rao refound Tennessee and prairie at bottom of steps below nursery. Tennessee very interested in cider berry north of steps
Rachel