Robbed while in car at GG Park by bison paddock

Amy G

Hi everyone,

I experienced a smash and grab while I was in my car tonight in Golden Gate Park tonight. After photographing the owls at the bison paddock, I got into my car when a white vehicle pulled up beside me, and someone jumped out to smash my rear window to get my camera. A photographer who left the scene earlier remembers the car being parked behind us, but didn't think anything of it at the time. It happened very quickly, and I am safe. I was there with another photographer, and I let my guard down momentarily. Be careful out there, and stay aware of your surroundings.

Take care,

Amy