White faced Ibis Concrete Bridge.

Sarah Burton

in flight at 1750. It alighted from Reed's, did a couple circles and is now btwn west end of Concrete Bridge/gull hangout spot.

Sarah

On Fri, May 14, 2021 at 16:31 Brandy Deminna Ford <brandydford@...> wrote:
Does anyone know if the Ibis is still at Lake Merced?

Brandy

On Fri, May 14, 2021 at 12:43 PM C Lou <cdlou37@...> wrote:

A wf ibis is on beach at west end of Concrete Brifge at Lake Merced. 1230pm.

Calvin Lou

Brandy Deminna Ford
c: (831) 402-9663

Brandy Deminna Ford

Does anyone know if the Ibis is still at Lake Merced?

Brandy

On Fri, May 14, 2021 at 12:43 PM C Lou <cdlou37@...> wrote:

A wf ibis is on beach at west end of Concrete Brifge at Lake Merced. 1230pm.

Calvin Lou

Brandy Deminna Ford
c: (831) 402-9663

C Lou