Continuing Oriole(s)? at Ft Mason*** please read

Brian Fitch

Just a quick note to say that both Bullock’s and Baltimore Orioles were seen in the eucs in front of the General’s house at Ft Mason earlier today.  Photos and details coming soon from others.  Thanks for the heads up Lucas.

And some of those photo folks found that the White-winged Scoter is a young male.
Brian Fitch

On Mon, Feb 22, 2021 at 7:59 AM Lucas Stephenson via groups.io <Navigator44=icloud.com@groups.io> wrote:
It appears that a Baltimore Oriole has been photographed at the Ft. Mason Gardens for the past 3 months or so. The bird has showed features of an oranger belly, oranger face, lacking grayish tones anywhere on the body looks like a perfect match to me for a Baltimore. I have found a new appreciation for reviewers asking for photos every time a rarity has been posted. Would be awesome if some more people could gather some more photos as the bird has likely been here all winter. The bird has molted into a more obvious baltimore “type” plumage. The bird hasn’t been photographed as a bullocks since december 6th before the february 7th and 20 images.
The best,
Lucas Stephenson

Lucas Stephenson