Glaucous Gull Sutro Baths

Peter Pyle

First cycle in bathing flock 08:00

Logan Kahle

Augie Kramer and I just located presumably the same 1c Glaucous Gull in w gull flock on ocean beach at cabrillo now.

Logan

On Nov 18, 2020, at 8:04 AM, Peter Pyle <ppyle@birdpop.org> wrote:

Oscar Moss

Ok, then there are TWO glaucous Gulls, because I just “relocated” it at the end of Fulton!

Oscar

On Nov 18, 2020, at 9:54 AM, Logan Kahle <logan@archive.org> wrote:

Augie Kramer and I just located presumably the same 1c Glaucous Gull in w gull flock on ocean beach at cabrillo now.

Logan
On Nov 18, 2020, at 8:04 AM, Peter Pyle <ppyle@birdpop.org> wrote:

Oscar Moss

Sorry, to clarify, there’s only one, my bad.
Oscar

On Nov 18, 2020, at 9:58 AM, Rudyard Wallen <rudyardwallen@gmail.com> wrote:

Peter Pyle

After examining photos by Rudy Wallen I (and Rudy) believe it to be 2nd cycle, not first cycle. I'll load my photos tonight or tomorrow (it seems eBird may be back up) to compare with the bird on Ocean Beach. Peter