Golden Eagle

Oscar Moss

Beautiful Golden Eagle just passed directly over my house heading north toward Fillmore/Pac Heights

Oscar

birdwoman7007

Awesome was headed from locked down @ Pacific heights ,
to Fillmore, mask on …looked up LOL Golden Eagle.
ditto confirmation . Lucky me Lucky You, Happy Birding!

FYI-over the weekend I birder the Presidio foe a breath of fresh air and visit the peeps.
Highlights include Creeper -Lovers Lane, Allens hummer, annas too, red-tailed hawk family one juv.
Mockingbird pair, red-masked parakeets flock in my face feeding frenzy, fun ,loud.
Thanks for the reports, Be safe, Happy birding look up or out the window and get to know your hood.
.