From: Ralph McKinnon via Groups.Io
To: SF Birds
Cc: SFBirds@groups.io
Sent: January 25, 2020 at 12:05 PM
Subject: [SFBirds] Common merganser?

Any confirmation of the eBird report yesterday for this unusual species at Crissy Lagoon?

Thanks

RM

Dominik Mosur

There's red-breasted Merganser there in winter and has been since the Lagoon was made.

If you see an eBird checklist with common and no red-breasted this time of year that's an  indicator to me that it could be  an observer error.

On Jan 25, 2020, at 12:04, Ralph McKinnon via Groups.Io <mckinnon_ralph@...> wrote:

Any confirmation of the eBird report yesterday for this unusual species at Crissy Lagoon?

Thanks

RM

Ralph McKinnon