Topics

Mt Davidson diseased bird

Adam Winer

I saw the same individual the next day.  It's an Orange-crowned Warbler, and was singing heartily, but I have the same question about cause.

On Mon, May 13, 2019, 18:24 radiantcreote <acotter@...> wrote:
I came across this bird the weekend on Mt Davidson before last (May 4) with a nearly bald head.
https://www.inaturalist.org/observations/25029693

Not seen anything like it myself. Wondering what kind of disease might have caused this?

radiantcreote