Topics

Anyone seen Elegant Tern this year yet ?

h cotter

Just wondering if anyone has seen Elegant Terns yet this year in SF ?
They are usually in by now or sooner.

Thanks

Hugh

tomcrown69

I saw one at Chrisse field on Saturday.

On Jul 6, 2010, at 6:44 PM, htcotter@... wrote:

Just wondering if anyone has seen Elegant Terns yet this year in SF ?
They are usually in by now or sooner.

Thanks

Hugh

Alvaro Jaramillo

Hugh

None in Half Moon Bay yet and I have been keeping eyes and ears open all
week. First juvenile California Gull today though.

chucao@...

Half Moon Bay, California

Field Guides - Birding Tours Worldwide

www.fieldguides.com

_____

Just wondering if anyone has seen Elegant Terns yet this year in SF ?
They are usually in by now or sooner.

Thanks

Hugh

Dan Murphy

Hugh,
Just to let you know I haven't seen any Elegant Terns yet.  The reason I'm responding to the group is because I did have 3 Sanderlings on Ocean Beach at Fort Funston on 7/2.  The were with the 7 Whimbrels Alan reported.

Dan Murphy