Topics

12/31- Tundra Swan over SF Zoo

H Cotter

Having dipped on the Scarlet Tanager and having to leave, at approx 11.30 AM I was walking on the north side of the large overgrown pond at the Zoo when a Tundra Swan flew over very low and looked like it was heading towards Lake Merced. I gather it was not relocated there later.
A little late for the SF CBC but a nice end to the year. Hugh
_TUSW.jpeg

birdwoman7007

SWEET HUGH,
Double whammy,