Re: Goose eggs?

Mark W. Eaton <mweaton@...>

Luke Cole wrote:

At 11:22 PM 5/31/2000 EDT, you wrote:
Also, I could see Least Terns in Alameda, but none on our side.
Brian
Brian (and SF Birders) -- a corner of Alameda is actually in SF County, so
that if you could see terns out there, they could conceivably be in SF County.
I'm still trying to figure out how Brian could see Least Terns in Alameda from
Heron's Head park. :-)

Mark

--
Mark Eaton mailto:mweaton@pacbell.net
SFBirds Web Page http://home.pacbell.net/mweaton

"Money can add nothing to what I already have. What enables me to live
better is ideals. Besides, money is like snow in winter. It
accumulates slowly, but melts away rapidly."

- Ba Jin, July 1944, from the Epilogue of "Garden of Repose"
(Foreign Language Press, Beijing, China, first edition 1988. ISBN
0-8351-1055-9)