Re: identification help?

Evleen

Interesting feather texture the likes of which i have never seen. Be interesting to know if its texture is adapted to arid climates. Looks rather like a plush toy!

On Oct 25, 2021, at 17:50, Stephen Schulz via groups.io <steveschulz1@...> wrote:

´╗┐That is a Verdin.

Steve Schulz
Mobile: 415 608-0160

On Monday, October 25, 2021, 05:34:06 PM PDT, David Webster <davisigno@...> wrote:

I've been on a desert run for a few weeks, but I was hoping someone more expertise than I could help with this one..... Seen along the southern CA/AZ border at an interesting desert oasis with CA fan palms, called Corn Spring - a desolate arid part of the world , minus this tiny little world.(lots of indigenous rock art, as well!) Not a great photo, but?

--
Steve Schulz