Re: identification help?

David Webster

Thank you all!
After seeing quite a few Verdin on our trip (which included parts of Utah, New Mexico,Arizona, I might should have known! Somehow, coming back into CA made me think it might be something else. I Do know Verdin sounds now, minus the one in the photo. Much appreciate your responses.  I've gotten some far better looks and photos of Verdin on our trip, so maybe my crummy photo and the location threw me.  Thanks for the verifications!  best to all.

On Mon, Oct 25, 2021 at 5:50 PM Stephen Schulz <steveschulz1@...> wrote:
That is a Verdin.

Steve Schulz
Mobile: 415 608-0160

On Monday, October 25, 2021, 05:34:06 PM PDT, David Webster <davisigno@...> wrote:

I've been on a desert run for a few weeks, but I was hoping someone more expertise than I could help with this one.....  Seen along the southern CA/AZ border at an interesting desert oasis with CA fan palms, called Corn Spring - a desolate arid part of the world , minus this tiny little world.(lots of indigenous rock art, as well!)   Not a great photo, but?