From: Brian Fitch <fogeggs@...>
Date: 10/1/21 8:14 AM (GMT-08:00)
Cc: SF Birds <sfbirds@groups.io>
Subject: Re: [SFBirds] Bobolink at Crissy Field Meadow

The Bobolink is one of the palest I’ve seen, and when I spotted it, it was among several Savannahs at the NE corner of the field.  It then flew over to the meadowlark flock where Adam was able to get photos.  The meadowlarks dispersed shortly after, and I didn’t see the Bobolink again.  One clay- colored type is still in yesterday’s location.
Brian Fitch
On Fri, Oct 1, 2021 at 7:17 AM Adam Winer <awiner@...> wrote:
With meadowlarks. Also 4 Greater White-fronted Geese.