Weather good for tomorrow outing to Pioneer Canyon

Alvaro Jaramillo

All,

  There are a few spots left for the trip tomorrow in case anyone is interested. Swell is widely spaced (10 seconds) as it is today, conditions today and tomorrow are similar and the weather buoy is showing good weather offshore today. There may be a bit of a south wind tomorrow, but that will not impede getting offshore. We will be aiming to the area where the petrels (Cook’s and Hawaiian) were found last Saturday, where many storm-petrels were, and where we will also be in a warmer water situation that may be the reason the Pterodroma petrels are here.

   If you are interested:

https://www.alvarosadventures.com/pelagic-dates-2021.html

take care,

Alvaro Jaramillo