Re: Indigo Bunting again.

Evleen

Hi Joseph ,

I saw it again today too. I was going to head out there earlier today but got derailed with meaningless (aka birdless) obligations.  Still got there while Blueboy was performing!

One of the photos I took is attached.

Best,

Evleen

Very excited at this little

On May 26, 2021, at 10:53 AM, Joe Morlan <jmorlan@...> wrote:

Stopped by the end of Brazil Ave this morning and the Indigo Bunting was
showing well in the same area.

Photos and video:

https://ebird.org/checklist/S89027839?view=photos

Dropped pin: https://goo.gl/maps/AXJoeeYbGcyWCNb78

On Fri, 21 May 2021 11:42:39 -0700, "Sara Scanlan" <saraintro@...>
wrote:

I found the indigo bunting about 10:30 AM today. I looked in the pines first to no avail and decided to continue further south down the path towards the meadow and there he was singing away in a low tree at edge of meadow just left of path before it curves back into the wooded area.

He stayed for a good 10 mins and I finally had to leave for a meeting.  I only had my phone with me, so here's some grainy video, but you can clearly hear him sing.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/SqKJfkmhd4B7EfuG8
--
Joseph Morlan, Pacifica, CA