Re: Orioles at Children’s Garden @SFBG

Evleen

Hi Dario & Mike,
I was there this afternoon. The oriole was very active flying back and forth from a eucalyptus  at the north edge of the garden to some of the pines trees along and near the tall black fence on south side. On several occasions  another like-sized bird with similar but lighter coloring (female oriole?)  was flying along.
Unfortunately and  much as I tried, i failed to get photos.

Evleen

On Mar 10, 2021, at 17:26, Dario Taraborelli <dario.taraborelli@...> wrote:

It’s at the western end of the SF Botanical Garden (SFBG in short in the email subject). Looking up previous reports it looks like the Bullock’s is continuing and was previously reported by Mark Rauzon on 3/7.

On Mar 10, 2021, at 17:19, Mike Feighner <feinerVogel94551@...> wrote:

Please clarify where in San Francisco is the Children's Garden?  I never heard it mentioned in this group before.

Mike Correll-Feichtner,
Livermore