Re: How safe is it to visit Heron’s Head Park

Aimee Goggins

We go regularly at all times of day and there are always other people there—birdwatching, walking, biking, fishing. It feels safe and I frequently see others with binocs, cameras, and scopes.

Practice usual urban awareness and caution, and enjoy!

On Feb 23, 2021, at 12:58 AM, Joel Perlstein <joelperl@...> wrote:

I am thinking of visiting Heron’s Head Park later this week, around 4 pm.  I will be driving to the parking lot and then traveling by foot. I will be by myself. I am a man in my early 70’s and will have an expensive binoculars and scope with me. Do you think that would be reasonably safe?

 Thanks for whatever insight you can provide.
--
Joel Perlstein