Society for the protection of shorebirds

World Shorebirds Day

Hello All,

I hope it is fine to post this here.

Have you heard about the new community formed to work for the protection of shorebirds on a global scale? We are nothing short of ambition and passion when it comes to shorebird conservation and more study. The society is open for everyone from individuals to organisations. Please be invited to learn more about this community and join us (https://www.shorebirdconservation.org/membership). No membership fee yet. Please visit our website at https://www.shorebirdconservation.org

Stay safe.

Best wishes, Szimi

Gyorgy Szimuly

The CHARADRIUS vSociety