Re: Glaucous Gull continues

Dario Taraborelli

For what it's worth, it seems to be repeating a consistent pattern over the last 2 days: bathing at Sutro Baths, stationing at Seal Rocks (where he was briefly until it got flushed by a bunch of WEGUs) and then roosting on the stretch of Ocean Beach just north of Fulton / associating with a mixed crowd. Hope it sticks around a bit longer so others can see it.

On Thu, Nov 19, 2020 at 9:08 AM Aaron Maizlish <amm.birdlists@...> wrote:
Thanks for the heads-up. I arrived just in time to watch this beautiful gull take off from the beach near Fulton and fly lazily north along the beach and around the Cliff House presumably back to the Sutro Baths.

Aaron Maizlish