Re: Grasshopper Sparrow Pier 94

Dario Taraborelli

Scott,

Thanks so much for sharing the photo. I just realized that I saw a bird with a singular face color and head shape while Ella and I were searching the trail on the north side of Pier 94 for the LARB: it was hiding deep inside a bush and I couldn’t get a picture before it flew to the other side of the park. It gave me pause for a second, as it had a very flat, Starling-type head shape and warm tones, but I quickly forgot about it as I was on a different target and couldn’t relocate it.

On Sep 14, 2020, at 23:58, Scott Bowers <sfbirds@...> wrote:

Here is a photo of the grasshopper sparrow today at pier 94 - Scott
<grasshoppersparrow.jpg>