Re: Fort Mason - Northern Parula, Western Tanagers

Dario Taraborelli

Mick -- "the battery" at Fort Mason is the area overlooking the bay around this location https://goo.gl/maps/529nYgkkQJniGgno7

On Sat, Aug 8, 2020 at 1:14 PM Mick Griffin <londontile@...> wrote:
Hi Guys…...Where is “ The Battery” in relation to the Community Garden..?

Mick Griffin
LONDON TILE
415.302.1489

On Aug 8, 2020, at 11:41 AM, David Assmann via groups.io <david_assmann@...> wrote:

The NORTHERN PARULA continues at Fort Mason at the Battery.  There was also a WESTERN TANAGER and a HOUSE WREN in the Battery, and another WESTERN TANAGER in the Garden. A RED-BREASTED NUTHATCH was also on the west side of the garden. At least three of the WESTERN BLUEBIRD family continue.  Yesterday I had my first WANDERING TATTLER of the season at Fort Mason, and the day before I had a singing WRENTIT above El Polin Springs.