Misc. Sightings - 05.30.20; Summer Tanager; Townsend's Solitaire , YR Warbler

H Cotter

Following the showers overnight and this morning I birded a few locations including Battery Godfrey and Lincoln Park/ Lands End .

Battery Godfrey highlights included a calling Summer Tanager- eventually confirmed by Paul Saraceni over at Fort Scott adjacent. Also had a OS Flycatcher and a couple of Lazuli Bunting.

Lincoln Park/ Lands End had a Townsend's Solitaire west of the west wash and below the VA Hospital. Also present was a continuing singing Audubon's Yellow-rumped Warbler at Fort Miley East and a continuing flock of approx 25 Red Crossbill at the east wash.

I was then able to see the Summer Tanager that Paul had confirmed at Fort Scott in the Presidio.

Hugh

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg