Re: Male Scarlet tanager question

Roberta Guise

I met up with Rachel Lawrence the last week of January this year to ogle at it. It had been there a couple of weeks before that. So safe to say most of January 2020.

Ah, the good old days…

P.S. Great article today in NY Times on how birding is catching on — “The Birds Are Not on Lockdown and More People Are Watching Them”— https://nyti.ms/36MeL1A

Warmly,
Roberta

Roberta Guise DTM
415-420-6276

Guise Marketing + PR
Executive branding to be visible, add value, and change
the way people think

http://www.guisemarketing.com    @robertaguise

linkedin.com/in/robertaguise

President, IMC USA NorCal Chapter
Institute of Management Consultants USA
http://www.imcusa.org/

Delegate representing San Francisco and speaker at the
UN Commission on the Status of Women

On May 29, 2020, at 1:39 PM, Pamela Llewellyn via groups.io <pamelallewellyn@...> wrote:

Last year there was an adult male Scarlet tanager hanging out in Glen Canyon Park.  He stayed for at least a couple of weeks.  He was feeding on a bee hive.  I can't find this information in eBird.  Does anyone remember the dates that he was there?

Pamela Llewellyn
CPESC, QSD, QSP
Stormwater Professional
510-316-8932