2nd cycle Slaty-backed Gull

Aaron Maizlish

SF Birders,

I want to pass on a message that Todd Easterla just had a second-cycle Slaty-Backed Gull flying at the Parakeet Auklet spot at Land’s End in San Francisco.  He passed the word on to John Sterling who just called me.  It was last seen heading southward in the direction of the Cliff House, so keep a look out!   Todd will do a write-up for eBird, but we wanted to get the word out.

In unrelated news, I saw Todd Easterla this morning when I drove up to look at a 1st Yolo record of Kentucky Warbler - man was that bird uncooperative.

Take care,

Aaron Maizlish