Buena & Corona Migrants

Brian Fitch

Nothing to match the magnitude of yesterday's six (6!) rare species newly found in SF, but on our neighborhood walk this morning my wife and I saw or heard singles of Olive-sided Flycatcher, Ash-throated Flycatcher, Pacific-slope Flycatcher, Western Tanager, and Lazuli Bunting at Corona Heights, and Olive-sided Flycatcher, Western Wood-Pewee, Cassin's Vireo, Warbling Vireo, and a singing grosbeak species at Buena Vista.  There were a lot of resident species feeding newly fledged young in both parks.

Brian Fitch