oriole in glen park

Loretta

Hi Folks,

Around 10 am, I stopped by Glen Park on my way home from the farmer's market (in case the cops ask), and got a lucky good look at a male oriole.

I'm weak on orioles, but after reviewing the alternatives, it looked like a Bullocks. (Thanks to Ken for the suggestion!) It was bright yellowy-orange body to orange head, long narrow black bib. Messy white wing pattern.

He was visible from the clearing behind the big building at the front of the park. Later, I refound him in the same area, but high in the far eucs getting chased off by an immature robin.

Happy world migratory bird day!

Loretta