From: SFBirds@groups.io <SFBirds@groups.io> On Behalf Of Adam Winer
Sent: Monday, April 20, 2020 1:20 PM
To: mckinnon_ralph@...
Cc: SF Birds <SFBirds@groups.io>
Subject: Re: [SFBirds] Laughing gull crissey

Sorry, this photo was from before it took off:  I left before it did, so no idea of its current status.

On Mon, Apr 20, 2020 at 1:17 PM Ralph McKinnon via groups.io <mckinnon_ralph=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

Bird still present?

On Monday, April 20, 2020, 1:15 PM, Adam Winer <awiner@...> wrote:

A photo:

On Mon, Apr 20, 2020 at 11:14 AM Brian Fitch <fogeggs@...> wrote:

It just stopped preening and is hanging out. Long slightly decurved black beak hood starting to show eye crescents dark wingtips

I’ll hang out awhile and hope for other birders

Photos obtained!

On Mon, Apr 20, 2020 at 11:08 AM Brian Fitch via groups.io <fogeggs=gmail.com@groups.io> wrote:

I have no guide with me but there is an apparent laughing gull on the West Island at11:07 crissey lagoon

B Fitch