Buena Vista Park Cassin's vireo, white-throated swifts & sparrows

ellenerobinson@...

Hi all,
I'm new to this group and wanted to share some spring sightings from a brief visit to Buena Vista Park on Thursday 4/5/2020 that I was excited about. All are from the northeastern section of the park, around 12:30pm.

Cassin's vireo - my first of the year, gleaning in a mixed flock
White-throated swifts - a group of five foraging fairly low
White-throated sparrows - two foraging on the ground with a fox sparrow. I've seen them several times here over the last two weeks after first spotting one on 2/18 - there seem to be at least three of them living in the northeast corner of the park.

Ellen Robinson
SF