Re: SF Breeding Bird Atlas is still online

Bob Hall

This is a remarkable document. I hope someone has the energy to keep it up to date. I also hope that Audubon, some day, will have a breeding bird roundup. With the rapid decline in biodiversity, it would be great to know what breeds where so we can help policymakers make informed decisions about the decline of local species. I suppose that this would be hard because different birds breed in different months.

Sorry, I’m violating the list rules, but you started it Dom!

Bob Hall
SF

--
Bob Hall