Re: ENDRe: [SFBirds] The most amazing birds I have ever seen

Mila Zinkova

Sorry, no more videos from me.
Best.

On Mar 31, 2020, at 5:15 PM, dominikmosur@... wrote:

Hi Mila,

For the future, there are other sites where you can share videos of birds from outside SF.

SFBIRDS is for observations within the City and County of San Francisco ONLY.

Dominik Mosur
Listserv moderator

On Mar 31, 2020, at 17:03, Mila Zinkova <Milazinkova@...> wrote:

Hello,
While we are spending so much time at home I thought I might share with you my old video. It was not filmed in California. I filmed it in Hawaii.
At the beginning you will see white-tailed tropicbirds flying over lava lake.
The birds are nesting in the crater, and yet I have no idea why they were circling the lava lake over and over again.
A local volcanologist told me he believed they were doing it for fun.
For fun?
No human would have survived where these birds were.

Anyway here is the video (The birds are only at the beginning)

Mila