From: SFBirds@groups.io <SFBirds@groups.io> On Behalf Of Barbara London via Groups.Io
Sent: Wednesday, January 15, 2020 10:34 AM
To: SFBirds@groups.io
Cc: SFBirds@groups.io
Subject: [SFBirds] Wilson's warblers on Rosemary

We have had 3 (or more) wilson's warblers visit our yard (outer, outer Parkside) and they really like our rosemary shrubs.   We have the shorter, prostrating (but not prostrate) forms of this plant. We have seen these birds in our yard in December.   I was under the impression that these birds are not in San Francisco during the winter.  Easy to recognize with their black caps and yellowish bodies.