SF Christmas count - leaders needed

Siobhan Ruck

Hi all - we have four count areas that need leaders this year. If you have an interest in leading, please contact me off-list. You don’t have to be an expert birder to lead, you just need to be somewhat good at paperwork. (Of course birding skills certainly help!)

If you are interested, please be sure to let me know if you have a preference for land or sea birds (or both), how much walking you’re up for, and if you need a transit-friendly location.

Online registration for the San Francisco Count has closed but we can still add you if you didn’t get a chance to sign up.

If you’re not ready to lead this year, but are interested in doing so in a future year, let me know that too. I can add you to our resource list, and possibly add you to a team that will be needing a leader in the near future.

Siobhan Ruck
Alan Hopkins
David Assmann
Dan Murphy (Compiler Emeritus)