Re: Red-Footed Booby, Crissy Field

Aaron Maizlish

Judging by the photos on eBird, this Red-footed Booby really appears to be the same individual that’s been seen on the Farallon Islands for the last few weeks.

The SE Farallon team did not record the booby there today - the first day it has gone missing since late October.

That tells me that this bird hasn’t been in the city very long, and may decide to shuttle back and forth.

Aaron Maizlish

On Nov 8, 2019, at 2:22 PM, Abe Borker <abeborker@...> wrote:

I have just received a second-hand report of a Red-footed Booby on the pier by the Sanctuary office on Crissy Field.

On Wed, Nov 6, 2019 at 1:50 PM William Grant <wbgrant@...> wrote:
Seen at the top plaza, first on top of shrubs in the "island" at the W end,
then flying a few yards north. Posting at ebird.org.
Bill