Rock-in' and B&W

Richard Bradus

Great weather and great birds continue.

Nice to see a good cross-section of SF bird folk out at Heron's Head this morning where the Rock Sandpiper remains out near the very end, sometimes sleeping and mostly foraging while keeping an eye on the nearby fisherman and MOB, thankfully not flying off with the few Leasts with which it sometimes loosely associates.

And the B&W Warbler continues at Alta Plaza Park, still foraging in the small trees on the west side near the Washington-Scott St. intersection - I saw it catch or pull out a nice grub as I walked through around 1pm.

Some cooling westerlies starting up, so who knows what might be brought in next.

Have fun out there!

Richard Bradus