Re: Lapland Longspur hunters point shipyard

Aaron Maizlish

I don’t think this is just “technically” off limits - I think it is quite literally off-limits. I know it’s not patrolled very much any more, but unless something has recently changed I would say that it’s quite illegal to be past the gate. The security guards are not nice people.

Feel free to correct me if something has legally changed in the last year or two.

Aaron Maizlish
(currently in Philadelphia and wishing I was looking at a Rock Sandpiper).
Sent from my iPhone

On Nov 3, 2019, at 12:09 PM, Oscar Moss <cowmoss@...> wrote:

Hi all,

Cédric Duhalde and I just found a Lapland Longspur here: (37.7231839,-122.3750953).

This area is technically restricted access so be mindful and respectful.

Oscar