Re: Ferry / Sue Bierman Park - Black-throated Green Warbler

Teale Fristoe

Jack's black-throated green warbler continued in the same stand of poplars this morning. These trees are near the public toilet. The bird was seen fairly low in good light for a good minute before it disappeared and we could not relocate it.

Happy birding,
Teale Fristoe
Berkeley

On Mon, Oct 21, 2019, 2:34 PM Jack Hayden <jellsworthhayden@...> wrote:
Today around 1:30 I found a Black-throated Green Warbler in the stand of six poplars just east of Drumm Street in the Eastern section of the park. There were several Yellow-rumped Warblers it was loosely associating with, and when I first saw it it was in pretty high in the tree. The warblers tend to follow the sun in this building-shaded park. I have decent photos of this female/immature warbler which I'll put on eBird later. A Red-breasted Sapsucker was also in this stand.

Jack Hayden
Albany, CA